Once again both the sound and picture are all okay. A pity about the window occasionally banging in the background but almost there for the latest video postcard which is fairly wide ranging.
Back in London on the first train Tuesday I plan to record my first CEO Videocast this week. Hopefully no banging windows there. And I cannot say where it will appear. But it will.
The video lasts 12 minutes
On the Agenda
1. The Wit and wisdom of Viagra Man – now with the publishers
2. UK GDP Data – I am far from convinced
3. The UK’s own structural problems are not resolved – bankrupt Britain
4. The threat to UK growth from the Eurozone, the US (The Fiscal Cliff) and China
5. China – the crash is inevitable and a case study – LDK Solar ( here )
6. Seeing Ariana Resources and Leyshon Resources next week – more on Leyshon here
7. My feeling on the markets – divergence between real value and utter hype. In the latter camp Zoltav Resources (more on this here )
8. Gold and the US election – I still think Obama will win
9. I hope you like my T-shirt. You can of course buy your own Piss off Argentina T-Shirt or Mug only HERE