It has been a long but enjoyable week. This week’s video looks back on some of the highlights, notably the Evil Empire winning the Nobel Peace Prize and my battle with AIM listed penny dreadful Sefton Resources (SER) on Tuesday. But I look forward too.
On the Agenda
1. Sefton Resources. I have decided that I am not, after all, finished with chairman Jim Ellerton yet and ask a couple more questions
2. The Evil Empire picking up the Nobel peace prize. Why this is a good thing.
3. Reach4Entertainment (R4E) and the idea of risk reward
4. Global Warming ( en passant)
5. The oil and gold price – I am more bullish than ever and recommend a high sector exposure. But…
6. A long discussion on why a large number of oil and gold stocks should go bust in the next 12 months
7. Plans for next week and the future of this blog – thanking you all again
Running Time c 14 minutes